- elementary recitation
- parent testimonies
- scene from A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- video interview with teachers
- student testimonies
Live auction begins
Closing thoughts and thank yous
Departure (optional tours)
In addition to 60 items up for silent auction bid, come bid on the following live auction items:
ADVENTURE AWAITS SOLD OUT!
Tickets for our Adventure Awaits celebration this Thursday, February 28, are officially SOLD OUT! Here in one handy place are last-minute details for those planning to attend:
- Arrival time: between 5:30 and 6 p.m.
- Tickets: purchased online, claim at will call; purchased from front desk, bring tickets
- Attire: business casual (but why not dress up as your favorite world traveler?)
- Tours: Students will be available for guided tours, but returning families should feel free to walk guests through our academic wings before 6 p.m. and after 8:30 p.m.
- Seating: 16 round tables with chairs; 15 high-top tables w/o chairs; chair clusters of four throughout the room
- Formal start: 6 p.m.
- Formal finish: 8:30 p.m.
- Coat check: free
- Parking: free
- Payment for auction items: checks preferred, but cards can be processed
- Live/silent auction goal to go to scholarship: $22,000